Pricing & Special Offers
Dog/Cat Office Visit: $70
Rabbit/Guinea Pig Office Visit: $95
Orthopedic Consultation: $95
Rabies, 1 year: $37.84
Rabies, 3 year: $61.49
Canine/Feline Distemper DHPP/FVRCP, 1 or 3 year: $44.94
Lyme Disease: $60.31
Bordetella (Kennel Cough): $37.84
Canine Influenza: $60.21
Feline Leukemia PureVax $60.31
4DX - Heartworm, Lyme Disease, Anaplasma, Ehrlichia Testing: $79.50
Fecal/Intestinal Parasite Test: $48.50
Single site session: $49.50
Package discount: buy 5 get 1 free
See LASER page for more information
Dental Cleaning Package for Dogs or Cats: $398
Includes IV catheter and fluids, sedation and pain medications, gas anesthesia, dental probing and charting, ultrasonic scaling/cleaning, polishing and fluoride treatment.
Any needed x-rays, extractions or medications are additional.
Pets must be up to date with an annual physical examination, blood test, and vaccinations.
Puppy and Kitten Health Care Plan Packages (click for more information)
* Prices are subject to change without notice, please call to confirm. *
**With these savings our Heartgard Plus and Nexgard prices are at or less than major online pharmacies. We will send all rebates in for you. Support local business! Just give us a call to get your pet's medication.
- Save $60 when you purchase a 12 doses of each product
- Save $35 when you purchase 12 doses of Heartgard Plus and 6 doses of Nexgard OR just 12 doses of Nexgard
- Save $25 when you purchase 6 doses of Heargard Plus and 6 doses of Nexgard
- Save $15 when you purchase 12 doses of Heargard Plus or 6 doses of Nexgard
Scheduling an appointment is the best way for us to be able to give you accurate estimate of costs for treatment for your pet.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 847-462-8387 for any questions regarding fees.